is the Bud Shootout for NASCAR w00t [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
is the Bud Shootout for NASCAR w00t [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
My goodness...Racing is ok, but getting all of this excitment for pre-race activities for a season that will last until the first of December [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Nascar goes on way too long. I can get excited in March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, or November.
Clintwood Greenwave
Back-to-Back Region D Champions
2008 LPD Champions
"State in '08"
no dude, it's about the pre-season hype that all teams have this time of year. the new paint schemes, new drivers, new teams, etc.. it's all about the excitement. it's also daytona...the superbowl of nascar.
I dont think Nascar should use any word related to football such as "The Super Bowl" of Nascar. Maybe more like the World Cup of Nascar ... there ya go ...
"Why so serious?"
Nascar rules.... I myself can't wait for the Bud Shoot-Out and Daytona this year!
greencrest1272 has mentioned this before, but does anybody think that Nascar is affecting gas prices? Think about it...All of those cars, polution, tires, oil, etc.
Clintwood Greenwave
Back-to-Back Region D Champions
2008 LPD Champions
"State in '08"
Are you serious? Nascar has nothing to do about gas prices..
Biggin:"I like Boys.."
Bookmarks